The Admiral Swansea Bay 10k returns for it’s 40th race on 19 September 2021, and takes place along the beautiful and iconic sweep of Swansea Bay! Open to all abilities aged 15+, the course is a firm favourite with both experienced and first time runners, as the fast and flat course is a perfect introduction to road running, and perfect for improving your personal best. All of this, combined with a great family atmosphere resulted in the race being named Best 10k in the Wales for the past two years in a row at The UK Running Awards.
- Date: 19 September 2021
- Start Time: 11am
- Closing date: 31 August 2021 – or when maximum capacity is reached (if sooner) – maximum capacity is usually reached prior to this date.
- Surface: Road
- Environment: City
- Profile: Flat
- Traffic: No – Closed Road Race
- Distance Markers: Every 1km
- Water Stations: Yes, 5km mark and finish
- Venue Facilities: Toilets, showers, parking, catering, first aid
- Race Limit: 4000
- Awards: Yes
- UKA Affiliated Entry Fee: £25.50
- Unaffiliated Entry Fee: £27.50
Please take a moment to read our race Terms & Conditions
*Please note – Due to the ongoing situation, the 2020 Admiral Swansea Bay 10k was postponed until Sunday 19 September 2021.
Your Member Hub
Need to change your details? Can’t remember if you’ve signed up for not? Don’t worry – just sign into your member hub on RealBuzz and you’ll be able to check anything you need for your Admiral Swansea Bay 10k entry.
Running as a group?
If you’re an organisation or group with 10 or more participants wanting to enter the Admiral Swansea Bay 10k please email us as we’re working on a large group entry process just for you!
For more information contact the Special Events Team by phoning 01792 635428 or by email SwanseaBay10k@swansea.gov.uk
This post is also available in: Welsh